Friday, April 13, 2007

JOB 3XP3R!3NC3

It has been quite a while I no update blog. Well I am still alive and having a break from work. My modem is not working due to the stupidity of myself. Now my dad brought new modem from his office. The speed is f***ing slow ! like me. i cant move coz of my f***ing weight! im f***ing fat.

Last month I started my first job as an Art Teacher. It as really fun cuz I met different kind of students. There were all damn hot! all the girls made me jealous =( during the class work few of them were f***ing lazy and useless! Example Form 2A (2006) most them are f***ing useful, useless,smart and f***ing dumb! (i guess i influenced them on the dumb part) I asked them to eat crayons but they made ME eat it instead! What the f***! it tasted good actually. tasted like what i eat for b'fast. shit.

It was really f***ing shit teaching them. I had mood swings on Monday morning. PMS ma. 1st period I got them. I was really hurt when all of them threw knives at me when i came in. One boy called Qasyaff said 'harr! cik halia again ar' i tink. i din really hear. im goin f***ing deaf from listening to nursery rhymes.. i still cant remember the lyrics. Argg!

RESPECT. Most of Form 1 students has no respect at me! Especially Form 1A. I don't know how or why they got chosen be a prefect! 1st week I joined the class most of the students didn't listen to me (well i was bullshitting anyway)...The most annoying was one boy, always followed me and did funny things behind my back while I was talking in front of the class.(he was mighty hot thou) i touched his ass! speaking of asses.. These people do not know how to stick their ass on the chair! they should learn from me n make their ass fat to its stuck there! It was very f***ing annoying. When I was writing on the board they asked me questions and showed their work. Another problem with Form 1G, there was a FAT girl and a HORNY boy. This boy kept on talking bout how s*** her fats are.. IM FAT TOO! my god im jealous. den the fat girl talked about h**** *** and sleeping with a guy bla...bla...My god if only she talked bout sleeping wit animals. id b so turned on! On my very last day, I was going to cry because the students were happy i was leaving. On Friday I had class with Form 3A, I asked them to do their own work. (coz i was too f***ng lazy to teach) I don't give a f*** about them anymore... they turned down my offer to have an orgy! Before I leave the class there was one girl called Alvin asked my phone number. she was so damn ugly.

MEETING. After meeting with the Principle we had an orgy. So cool! 3 tables; one for Primary Department, Secondary Department and one more for the losers obviously i sat there!. They prepared for us SECRET RECIPE Chocolate Cake, Kuih Muih, teh tarik and many more...Yummy. i ate all of it before anybody could touch them. what! im a big girl!

TEACHERS. I met one new Math's teacher. 'She-male-la' We always shared clothes cuz im too poor to buy them. Until a week before my last day she moved in with me. i found suicide material aft the 1st day sleeping with her.. hmm wonder why

LOUNGE- Most of the time I have my lunch at the toilet. Got one big screen tv for me to watch playhouse disney. damn syok!

JOB- During Sport Day, I had to do a s**** show. So stupid.. when they announced my show, stabbed their eyeballs, commit suicide, etc etc.
- cik alia

No comments: