Thursday, May 3, 2007

Here am I again.

ANOUNCEMENTS TO ALL FORM3A STUDENTS ONLY!!

Tomorrow (FRIDAY), first two lessons, PJK will be swap with MORAL after break. All students of Form 3A are required to bring their sports attire. Thank you.

There will be an assembly at 8:45 a.m. tomorrow.

Well, I hope everyone likes this blog and no one will ever hate it, k? Heard a lot of rumours someone is going to SHUT IT DOWN!! Please don't do it!!

Anyway, like the template? Well, once we have our class photo. I promise I will add it into it, k?

Gotta go... tata.

-Malc (again)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey 3A,mid year exam is over, so i hope every1 of u dont give up, n study more to gain better result!
bye take care

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site form3a.blogspot.com
Is this possible?